: 15th July 2019
You must not access or use this website unless you accept these Terms. By accessing and using this website you agree that you have read, understood and accept these Terms, and agree to be bound by them.
We may update these Terms from time to time by publishing an amended version of the Terms on this website. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. We will publish the date these Terms were updated at the top of the page. By continuing to access or use this website following such publication, you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments to these Terms.
Please read these Terms alongside the Submission Terms
This website is owned and operated by the New Zealand Tourism Board (‘TNZ’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
The New Zealand Tourism Board is a Crown entity established under section 4 of the New Zealand Tourism Board Act 1991.
- Privacy Statement and cookies
We collect personal information from you when you submit that information to us through this website.
We may use that personal information for the purposes of creating (or instructing a third party to create) marketing content to promote New Zealand as a tourist destination.
Editmate Limited provides us with video editing services, and we may disclose your personal information to Editmate Limited for the purposes of Edtimate Limited providing us with those services.
Editmate Limited is also the administrator that runs this website, and hosts personal information we collect from you on our behalf.
This website uses analytical tools to collect information about your visit to this site, including whether you submit content during your visit. Such information may be used by Editmate Limited in accordance with its terms. You can find out more about these cookies here
Additionally, any information collected will be held, use, and disclosed in accordance with TNZ’s privacy policies, available to view here
. Please refer to these policies for information about rights you may have under applicable law.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, or any other related matter, please feel free to contact us. You can reach us by contacting our privacy officer at email@example.com
- Your use of this website
By accessing this website, you agree:
- to not use this website for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any conduct that is likely to impair or cause damage to this website whether by way of a virus, corrupted file, through use of any software or program, or otherwise;
- you will not violate any applicable law, regulations, standards or codes, or the rights of TNZ or any third party; and
- you will only submit content in accordance with the Submission Terms [link].
Examples of unauthorised use of this website include (without limitation):
- disrupting the use of or interfering with the ability of others to use the website.
- creating or distributing internet viruses, malicious code, or other destructive software.
- violating applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act 1993, Fair Trading Act 1986, Copyright Act 1994, Defamation Act 1992, Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 and the Crimes Act 1961.
- implying an endorsement, sponsorship or association by TNZ with any product, service, person or entity.
You must not alter, modify, reproduce, communicate to the public or otherwise use the content, software, text, graphics, layout or design of this website, except in accordance with these Terms.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the website at any time for any period of time, and without notice to you.
We may add, modify, or remove this website or any information, feature, specification, or other part of this website (at any time and without notice to you).
- Malicious code
Although we endeavour to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, ‘Malicious Code’) to this website, we do not make any warranty that that this website, or any data available from it, will be free from malicious code.
We will not be liable for any interference, damage or harm from your accessing of this website or any outbound hyperlink. You are responsible for ensuring that the process that you use for accessing this website does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from Malicious Code.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide this website on an "as is" basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind with respect to the website and the operation, capacity, speed, functionality, or capabilities of the website (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any representation or guarantee:
- that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from defects in design, or that any interruptions, errors or defects will be able to be corrected;
- that the website will be available at any particular time or place;
- in relation to the frequency of the connection to, the speed, functionality and capabilities of the website;
- that the website is free of Malicious Code or other destructive software that may affect the security of your device;
- that the website will be compatible with your device or equipment; or
- that the website is secure, private and that unauthorised third parties will not be able to access your device, files or otherwise monitor your activity.
- Governing law
These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org