25% off any round-trip published fare in Economy or Premium Economy cabins.
For complete Rules & Conditions please download this document
About Air Canada
Air Canada is Canada's largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market and in the international market to and from Canada. In 2018, Air Canada, together with its Air Canada Express regional partners, carried nearly 51 million passengers, offering direct passenger service to more than 220 destinations on six continents. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance™, providing the world's most comprehensive air transportation network.
Air Canada to Auckland
From December 14, 2019 through March 2020, your clients can fly non-stop from Auckland to Vancouver four times weekly with North America’s Best Airline. En route, your clients can enjoy a choice of three cabin classes aboard our state-of-the-art Dreamliner aircraft, from the classic comfort of Economy to the enhanced amenities of Premium Economy to the top-end experience of Air Canada Signature Class. They can also take advantage of smooth and conveniently timed connections to more than 120 destinations across Canada and the U.S., with customs pre-clearance and bags tagged to their final destination.
Air Canada Signature Class
Features superior dining and beverage service, luxury amenities and more:
- Executive Pods with an adjustable cushion system that extends to an 80-inch lie flat bed
- Adjustable pneumatic headrest and cushion for customizable comfort
- Lumbar support and massage functions
- 100% cotton duvet
- State-of-the-art entertainment system with a 45.72 cm (18”) touchscreen TV, a
- Video touch handset and noise-cancelling headphones
Offers enhanced comforts, including:
- Priority airport services
- A larger seat with extra legroom
- An 11-inch, enhanced-deﬁnition, intuitive touchscreen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
Offers complimentary wines, spirits and meals, hours of on-demand entertainment, plus:
- A personal 8.9” touchscreen TV (9” on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset or free noise-cancelling headphones –yours to keep after the ﬂight
- An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position and a comfortable pillow and blanket
- Full spectrum LED lighting to help you adjust and ease jet lag as you cross time zones