Renowned for being a thrill seekers' paradise, Queenstown continues to push the boundaries with what it offers its visitors.
Queenstown offers year-round experiences, utilising its heart-stopping surroundings to the maximum. Whether heading to the mountains during the winter, or basking in the sun and enjoying the lakes and rivers during the warmer months, Queenstown has a long list of activities for your clients.
The Best of Queenstown
- Mountain activities – With four different ski fields, there’s plenty of snow to go around in the winter. In the summer, take on the mountains by foot or bike using the well marked trails.
- Lakes and rivers – Your clients can take their pick when it comes to the water, with fishing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, parasailing, rafting and kayaking all available.
- Adventure capital – Skydiving, bungy jumping, canyon swinging, jetboating, ziplining and luging offer your clients an adrenaline overload.
- Golf experiences – With six immaculate courses only a short drive away, Queenstown is a perfect place for clients to stay when looking for a golf package.
- Cycling – Whether it's on the road or off the beaten track, take a guided or self-guided ride through a range of different terrains (or perhaps out to a local vineyard for a well-deserved glass of wine).
- Short walks – By day or night, there are a number of short walks. The Atley Track takes clients past historic gold mining features, whilst tracks in Bob’s Cove take clients to beaches and fishing areas also.
- Arrowtown – Take a short trip to Arrowtown, where visitors can walk down the cobbled main street. They can shop at the boutiques stores, studios or visit and dine at, award winning restaurants.
View training videos produced by Destination Queenstown: Queenstown and Golf in Queenstown
Videos on the Region and other New Zealand Regions
Queenstown Regional Tourism Organisation (Destination Queenstown)
Find an i-SITES Visitor Information Centre
Climate & Weather:
22 °C / 71.6 °F
10 °C / 50 °F
9 °C/ 48.2 °F
0 °C / 32 °F