Historic vineyard opens boutique lodge and dedicated spa
Guests can expect fine hospitality in a romantic setting at Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa.
Surrounded by vineyards in historic pinot noir country, Central Otago’s newest boutique accommodation offers a romantic luxury experience for discerning travellers.
Guests will “truly feel welcome and taken care of, thanks to unexpected touches of indulgence and our personal concierge service," says CEO Greg Hunt. "All while enjoying fine wine and food, which is at the heart of what we offer, with the spectacular Central Otago landscape as the backdrop.”
Just a short drive from Queenstown, the 24 premium villas overlook the historic Le Maitre vineyard block, with views of the vines and the distinctive hills.
A secluded on-site spa offers a full range of treatments, from vinotherapy to a revitalising soak in a hot pool.
Customised concierge services provide local knowledge on wine tasting, cycle tours, walking tracks and packages for activities on site and throughout the wider region.
Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa is set on 1000 acres of privately owned land, dotted with biking and walking trails. The Queenstown Trail, one of New Zealand’s Great Rides, passes the property and provides access to over 130 km of off-road trails between Gibbston, Arrowtown and Queenstown.
Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa at a glance:
- Opened December 2019
- Approx. 20 minutes drive from Queenstown International Airport
- Villas feature 65m2 of open plan indoor living space
- Spa features three private treatment rooms, a sauna, secluded hot pools and small gym
- Shuttles available for guests into nearby Arrowtown and Queenstown
- Complimentary bike use included for guests
- Private wine tastings and intimate dinners available in the Lodge Cellar
- Seasonal à la carte restaurant menu
- For enquiries and bookings, visit Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa