When you create an account on the 100% Pure New Zealand Specialist Programme you have the option to create a travel agent listing on newzealand.com
It’s easy! If you opt in to having a listing on newzealand.com,
as soon as you become a Bronze Specialist (i.e. complete 10 online modules), your details will be displayed on our consumer website.
As you progress through the tiers, your listing on newzealand.com will be prioritised – the higher your status, the more visible you become to potential clients.
Why you should list on newzealand.com
- It’s free and easy
- newzealand.com receives over 30 million hits per year. Each one of those visits could be a potential client for you.
- It helps increase your visibility with consumers and therefore boosts your sales
- Receive preferential listing on newzealand.com – the higher your status, the higher up the page you appear.
Some tips for writing your listing
Click here to create an account.
- You have a maximum of 320 characters, so make sure you are concise.
- Introduce your personal background as well as your company. For example: How long have you been a 100% Pure New Zealand Specialist? Do you have a favourite activity or region in New Zealand? How many times have you travelled to New Zealand?
- Do you specialise in a particular travel style, such as backpacking adventures or luxury holidays? Make sure you highlight this so clients looking for specific holiday types can find you.
- Make sure your details in the profile are always up to date, so potential clients can contact you.